Monday, May 28, 2012

Approaching the End

I am rapidly approaching the end of my time here in New York and tomorrow will be my last full day here. Unfortunately, I did not fish today and my "fish every day that I'm home" streak has now ended. It lasted 11 strait days but now there is simply too much to do in too little time. I have really enjoyed my time in the East, and have landed some great fish. Tomorrow I'll be out trying to catch one more decent fish before I leave.

Cody is currently working hard in Craig and I'm excited to get back and begin work. Garret is on his way to Tennessee to fish. Chris is currently home in Vermont and seems to have landed some nice browns lately (according to Facebook), and Trevor....I don't know where he is, but I'm sure he's doing great!

I got out last night with Chris Stiles on a stretch of the Schroon River. Mega hatch of caddis coming off and we found success early with elk hairs and caddis emergers. It didn't take long for the hendricksons to come out and the fish went nuts for them.

Stay tuned for tomorrows report.

No comments:

Post a Comment