Friday, January 13, 2012

Need a Program- Help me out!

I have done a fine job at taking care of my laptop that I've had for the past 3 years. There's only 1 problem.....It's a Toshiba with a windows setup and it lacks a good movie editing program. I can honestly say I am broke right now and do not have nearly enough money to pay for a program, especially one like final cut. Yes I wish I had a macbook, but did I mention I have no money? I'll be getting a job when I get back to Missoula but for now I'm in a bit of a dilemma with all of these new videos I've shot with my GoPro, but no sufficient program to make some videos. I have searched all over the place for free movie editors on the web and have only found either trial programs or sucky ones(ones that suck). Do any of you know of any free movie editing programs that I could use? If you do then please leave a comment! It would help me out a lot! Hopefully soon I can get started on making some sweet videos. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment