Thursday, January 19, 2012

Back In Missoula

Just got in to Missoula after staying the night in Denver. I was greeted with a lot of snow. This picture of my car and Chris Gratton's car explains itself.


It took me an hour to shovel out our cars. The good news is that my car started! Bad news.....I will not be driving anywhere until the roads are clear...or clear-er. I saw lots of people sliding around with their cars today and they were mostly AWD vehicles. I can only imagine how it would be to drive around with my front wheel drive passat.

The Clark Fork is an icy mess. Hopefully some of it clears out after this storm subsides. Going to Idaho is a no go for now. The driving conditions on the Lost Trail Pass are pretty bad. Hopefully the snow gets cleared soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment