Friday, October 21, 2011

Headed to Seattle

Tomorrow morning Cameron, Connor, Riley, Chris L. and I will be headed to Washington. For all of the guys it'll be a trip home, for they all live in the surrounding areas of Seattle. For me this will be a whole new experience and I'm looking forward to just seeing a new place. From what they've told me, Seattle is the greatest city in the world. On Saturday we plan on fishing a couple rivers on the Olympic peninsula(only about 45 minutes from Cameron and Connor's hometown). I'm very excited to fish a few rivers in the Olympic National forest. The scenery is beautiful and hopefully we'll run into some native rainbows and some sea-run cutthroats. Salmon (chums and possibly kings), will also be in the mix. I'll be bringing the 7 weight just in case. It should be a great weekend, even though its going to be rainy, which of course is normal for Washington. We'll be back Sunday evening when I'll have a full report for this weekends trip. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment