Monday, October 15, 2012

Streamer Madness Continues

The fishing is ridiculous, the weather is perfect, and the rivers are beautiful with golden cottonwood trees. Could it get any better? Today was another short, but great day of streamer fishing. I landed eight fish in the first 15 or 20 minutes of fishing! Fish, after fish, after fish. Then I didn't land a fish for the rest of the day, probably because I explored a bunch of new water that was a little too skinny to hold fish. Nevertheless, eight fish in that amount of time is pretty damn good to me. 



I also finally learned how to smile


The streamer fishing continues to be fantastic. The last three days have been the best three days of streamer fishing that I've had this entire year. Could it possibly get better? We will have to wait and see tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment