Sunday, February 12, 2012

It is Here!

After about a week of frustrating video editing and converting files over and over again, I am pleased to present my very first video production, featuring the Missouri River! I had a great day last weekend on the Mo and shot some great footage. This past week I've been borrowing my friend Cameron's computer to edit the video with i-movie. It took me a little while to get used to the editor, but now I am used to it and I hope for my next vid, things will go a bit smoother. There is only one problem with this video....it is NOT in HD like I had promised. For some reason, editing the video from i-movie and exporting the file to YouTube caused the file to drop in quality. The highest it can play is 480p. I've spent the last couple of hours trying to figure out how to convert the file to a higher quality, but for some reason it just wont happen. However, I am very happy with the way the video turned out. So here it is! My first fly fishing mini-film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment