Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sacrificing the Love

This semester has been tough. A lot tougher than I imagined it to be. A combination of organic chem, bio, and the properties of logarithms (guess what subject) has left me actually having to work very hard to keep up. Yes I'm sure all of you read the blog have been wondering why I haven't posted for a few days, which is very uncharacteristic of me. Truth is I've become a little behind in my school work. I made a promise to myself in the name of education! I decided I would not fish during the week and focus on school.
This week has been good for me in that I've been attending all classes as usual and paying attention. The two tests I have next week will determine if this hiatus from fly fishing was actually worth it. I consider it a scientific experiment......The effects of fly fishing on Alec Underwood's school performance. We'll see how this turns out.

As for now its March Madness, in 2 ways; Skwalas, which Cody spotted a few of today when he got out on the Bitterroot, and of course the NCAA tournament. No love for Montana today as they fell to the 4th ranked Wisconsin badgers. They had a great season nonetheless! My brackets are suffering......not too bad but today I was 10-5 for games; a pitiful performance if I do say so myself. Tomorrow has to be a better day, especially since I can finally fish.

This weekend is both Chris and Garrets Birthday weekend! Not sure if Garret will be around but I know we'll all be living it up either way. Probably on the Bitterroot

No comments:

Post a Comment